Intuit to announce second quarter Fiscal 2020
Intuit is yet to appear with second quarter Fiscal 2020 results on 24th Feb. Intuit, the producer of QuickBooks, TurboTax and Mint, is going to announce its second-quarter results for fiscal year 24 Feb 2020. As the company’s second quarter ending on 31 December. Intuit executives will discuss the financial results on 24 Feb on conference hall at 1.30 p.m To get in-depth reference you can also connect with us at +1-833-353-0548.
Know More about Intuit:
Why opt for Intuit?
- Intuit offers reliability for tax preparation, small business accounting & financial management.
- 24*7 of protection offered by our Customer care services.
- One Intuit military program is the commencement to create job opportunities for Veterans & military families.
- By using QuickBooks, TurboTax, & Mint more than 50 million users have already joined the Intuit.
Customer Oriented support
- Deliver 24*7 availability to the software users.
- Keeps you updated with the recent up-gradation of the software.
- Provide valuable & unlimited consultancy service to the users.
- Gives credibility to the various customers via support.
Intuit’s second quarter fiscal 2020 Expectations
- The revenue growth is expected with a hike of 18% in the small business & self-employed Group, 16% in Consumer Group & 7% in the Strategic Partner Group.
- Combined QuickBooks Online & Turbo Tax online platform revenue can come over 28%.
- 38% QuickBooks Online Ecosystem revenue for $2.1 billion.