QuickBooks Dll error or error loading type library/ is a complex error that appears as 80029c4a error in the system display. Error code persists in the QuickBooks Desktop & has been reported by many QuickBooks Desktop users while accessing or punching the information.
Some common causes of QuickBooks 80029c4a error are:-
- When QuickBooks components do not begin properly.
- Missed or corrupted QuickBooks dynamic file.
- When Antivirus or security wrongly configured.
- If other components are not safe & secure.
How to fix QuickBooks 80029c4a error?
You may find various solutions available on the web. Here, we come along one of the appropriate way to fix the issues:-
Restart & Register QuickBooks service & Dll with Reboot.Bat
- Navigate to QuickBooks Desktop & close it.
- Open Reboot.bat file folder.
- Right click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon & select Properties.
- Choose Reboot.bat file & run as administrator.
Resolve the QuickBooks error 80029c4a error by following these simple steps & stay connected with us at +1-833-353-0548