Simple Steps To Resolve Solve QuickBooks Error 3140
What are the effects of QuickBooks Error 3140?
- The program running actively starts crashing.
- An error message is received by the user as “Error 3140”
- If the program runs on a PC / Laptop / Notebook, it can crash too.
- Your window gets sluggish and responds to your mouse or keyboard input late.
- The machine could also freeze for a few seconds.
What are the reasons for which QuickBooks Error 3140 occurs?
- There is incomplete or inadequate software installation.
- When there is a virus infection in the system.
- QB has been downloaded corrupted.
- Mistakenly you have deleted your QB company file.
How to tackle QuickBooks Error 3140?
You can try the methods below to solve this issue:
Solution 1: You can clean system junk files
- Clicking on the “Start” button is the very first thing to do.
- Next move on the keyboard to type “cmd.”
- Click “Ctrl + Shift” buttons, then click “Go.”
- You’ll then see a pop-up dialog box appear, press “Yes.”
- a black window will open where you will need to type “Cleanmgr” and hit the “Enter” key as well.
- A disk cleanup box with Checkboxes will open after processing. You now have to select the checkboxes you wish to clean.
- Click “OK”
Solution2: You can install the latest system updates
- Click on the Start button.
- Type “update” in the search box and then you need to hit “Enter”
- The windows dialog box will appear on the screen after you have completed the second step.
- Finally, if any of the updates are available click on the “Install Updates” options.
These are the methods that can try to solve the issue. In case you are feeling any difficulty in handling the QuickBooks issues, you can dial our toll-free phone number +1-833-353-0548
We are available 24*7 for your help.