Learn How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6073
What are the reasons for QuickBooks Error 6073?
- For storing the files, a Linux server was used, and several login credentials are used to log in to the shared folder.
- If the file is in a read-only network folder, then QuickBooks error 6073 can occur.
- If multiuser mode is disabled, the file is opened on another device.
- When accessing the file using remote tools, the host system thinks the user is still logged in.
How to solve QuickBooks Error 6073?
There are many ways to fix this problem. Have a look at some of them:
Solution 1: You can use the QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- Then install it on your PC
- Scan your PC using this tool
- Let the issue area be located.
- Make the issue resolved.
Solution 2: You can Rename your network data file with the extension .ND extension
- You need to perform a click on the start button then open Windows Explorer.
- After that, locate the folder having the file you wish to open.
- Right-click file with. ND extension referring to. QBW extension
- Add OLD with. ND extension as.ndold at the end of the network data file and hit Enter to confirm the changes.
- Finally, go back to QuickBooks and attempt to open the business file.
You can try any of the methods given above to solve the issue. In case, there is difficulty in using any of the steps, you can connect with our experts. We are available at our toll-free number +1-833-353-0548