Learn How to resolve QuickBooks Error 77?
QuickBooks flaw is now no longer remains a big trouble with effective solutions. Here we are going to discuss about one such error trouble ie. QuickBooks Error 77. Definitely, QuickBooks is ultimate accounting software but sometimes, it often persists with glitches in the form of error code. With effective solution, it can be resolved immediately. Now, here let’s learn more about QuickBooks Error 77 & acquire its efficient solution.
What is QuickBooks Error 77?
QuickBooks 77 generally denotes the issues with Company file. Whenever there is any issue in Company file either QuickBooks can’t read its path or its location or due to some internal problems.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 77
There are various reasons for the arrival of QuickBooks error 77. Some of the causes of QuickBooks Error 77 are as follows:-
- Rather than a local or network drive, if a company file is located on external media then, could be a reason.
- With referencing a mapped drive, QuickBooks attempt to expand company file.
- If Bit defender security software blocking your way, while running QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- With incorrect folder permission, of path where QuickBooks company file is located.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 77?
There are various solutions available on the web. Here, we come along one of the appropriate way to fix QuickBooks error 77. Follow these simple steps to counter QuickBooks Error 77:-
- Firstly, Navigate to the local company file folder.
- Locate the error company in file ending with .ND & .TLG.
- Rename the file, by adding old in its extension. For eg:- company file .qbw.nd.old.
In case, still facing the error trouble, just dial on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-833-353-0548 to get reliable assistance. Get your queries resolved from highly skilled QuickBooks experts. Connect with them.