Learn how to resolve QuickBooks Error H505
QuickBooks is a versatile accounting software that is designed to meet accounting & financial transactions. While using Quickbooks, users come across the technical issues that appear as an error code. It could appear due to users unfamiliarity with the QuickBooks or due to some technical issues. Here, we are going to discuss one such error trouble that is QuickBooks Error H505. Connect with us at +1-833-353-0548 to know about other complex error code & its resolutions.
What is QuickBooks error H505?
- Due to damaged or wrong .ND configuration of the software.
- If QuickBooks services such as QuickBooks DBxx & QBFC monitor are not activated on the PC.
- With incorrect settings of Hosting configuration blocks the communication.
- Unorganised DNS settings in the workstation area.
How to fix QuickBooks Error H505?
There are various ways in which you can resolve QuickBooks Error H505. Here, we come along one of the effective ways to resolve QuickBooks error H505:-
Make a new Company File Folder
- Firstly, create a new company file folder in the hosting computer. Now, share the original folder.
- If you don’t have a digital computer, then you can consider an IT specialist.
- In a new folder, copy, qbw file to the multi-user mode again.
- Now, open QuickBooks company file folder.
In case you still face error, kindly contact us at +1-833-353-0548. Our QuickBooks experts are there to help you in resolving complex error problems. If looking for other effective solutions, stay connected with us & learn other effective ways to resolve the QuickBooks error trouble.