How to Reslove QuickBooks Payroll Update Error ps033
You need not take tension when any issue occurs. You can ping our experts anytime for help.
Now let’s get into the many reasons behind such a mistake.
Reasons behind QuickBooks Payroll Error PS033:
- When your QuickBooks ‘ desktop file is destroyed.
- If your QuickBooks data is destroyed for some reason.
- You haven’t revised your QuickBooks edition to the latest.
- When your Payroll service is not activated.
- The Direct Deposit Agreement Inactive includes more than one active payroll.
- Where the status appears on QuickBooks Desktop as “Invalid number or EIN.”
- If your current version of Windows is incompatible with QB desktop.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS033!
There exist many ways to fix this error. We are enlisting some of them. You can try any of the given methods:
Method 1: You can update Payrolls
- You need to click on Get Payroll Updates in Employees then on Get Payroll Updates option.
- After that, press “Download Entire Payroll Update”.
- Now, Select Update.
Method 2: You can rename CPS folder
- Follow the path as “C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 20nn\Components\Payroll.”
- In the directory, look for a CPS Folder.
- Now, you have to rename this CPS folder to “CP SOLD”.
- QuickBooks tax table payroll needs updating.
Method 3: Disable User Account Control.
- Move to user accounts.
- Then change the User Account Control Settings.
- After that, Disable User Account Control.
Method 4: Restart your system
- You need to run a verify and then rebuild data in QB.
- Now Update QB to the latest release.
- After that, in safe mode, start your system again.
We are hoping that any of these methods will help you in settling down the problem. Yet in any case, you are facing difficulties, connect with us at our Phone Number +1-833-353-0548