QuickBooks has laid a strong foundation for Business set-up, ranging from small to medium size firms. Payroll accounting, Paycheck, e-tax filing, etc becomes easy with QuickBooks Payroll features.
Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is a magnificent tool but working with the software is not a trouble free job. Errors & Issue often persist in the software.
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107 is one such issue that occurs when an internal file becomes unreadable. It arrives while downloading Payroll updates.
What are the causes of Payroll error PS107?
Some commonly occuring causes of Payroll error PS107 are:-
- Server down issue in QuickBooks.
- Virus or Malware Infection in the system.
- Due to a damaged file in QuickBooks Application.
- Data damage in the software.
- If still working on the old finance programming while Intuit has released a new one.
Efficient steps to resolve QuickBooks Payroll error PS107
Follow the given instructions carefully in order to resolve QB Payroll error PS107:-
- At first, Head to Task Manager & click on the Processes Tab.
- Highlight application starting with QB.
- Now, Click on End Tasks & End Process.
- Go to Help option & select Update.
- Select Options & choose “mark all button”.
- Click at Update Now option.
- Select Reset update & then, press to the Get update.
- When you observe an update complete message then close QB Desktop.
- Insert & run Payroll update CD in drive & expand Get Payroll Updates window.
- In case of Pro or Premier, click Employee’s & Get Payroll updates.
- When asked for Update.dat or Update3.dat then respond promptly.
- Hit on Browse.
- Select the CD drive from Look in the drop down arrow.
- Now, in Payroll Update Disk, select Update.dat or Update3.dat & go to the option open.
- Press Ok to Continue.
- Firstly, open the Run command on Keyboard & click Ctrl+R.
- Input misconfig & hit Ok.
- From the general tab, choose selective startup, load system services & load startup items.
- Press on The Services.
- Choose Hide all microsoft Services & click on Disable.
- Click to erase Hide Microsoft services.
- Choose the services & ensure that the checkbox in the Window installer gets marked.
- Select & click Ok, if it’s not there navigate to the system configuration window.
- Restart your PC.
- Now perform a clean Install to after system restarted.
From above mentioned steps you would be able to troubleshoot the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107 efficiently. If you want in-depth assistance contact us at 1-833-325-0220.