Easy steps to solve QuickBooks Update Error 15222!
QuickBooks Update Error 15222 is one such error that users may face while downloading a payroll or performing QB Desktop Update. There are many reasons for which these issues triggers.
What are the possible reasons for which QuickBooks Update Error 15222 occurs?
There are many possible causes for this issue. Here are some of them:
- When, due to anti spyware or antimalware, the QuickBooks Server is not modified.
- When you’ve not set the default browser to Internet Explorer.
- If Internet Explorer does not function properly, then this error can occur.
To get this issue resolved, you can try any of the given solutions:
Solution1: Installing a Digital Signature Certificate can help
- First of all, move to the start menu option and then search the file “QBW32.exe” or follow the path as C:\\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
- Right-click on the file and after that select properties.
- Then, you need to choose the tab as” Digital Signature”.
- From the list, choose Intuit Inc.
- Choose details and after that “View Certificate”.
- Hit the option given as “Install Certificate”.
- After that, you need to follow the instructions appearing on your screen until the installation gets completed.
- Start QuickBooks again and then attempt for updating QuickBooks.
Solution2: Update these programs:
- Antivirus software.
Solution3: Verify the settings of Internet Explorer.
- Make sure that you have set Internet Explorer as your default browser.
- Now, verify the time and date of your PC( make sure they are correct)
- Clear all the cache and temporary internet files.
- On the connection tab, choose LAN settings now.
- Check Mark the boxes for SSL2.0 and SSL3.0 (Next to “Automatically Detect Settings”).
- Start the browser again.
We are hoping these alternatives will help you to fix the issue. Otherwise, you can take our professionals help at our Toll-Free Phone Number +1-833-353-0548.