How to upgrade QuickBooks 2019 to QuickBooks 2020?
Let’s take a tour of the 2020 System Requirements!
- Windows Server 2008,2012,2016, or 2019
- Windows 7 SPI, Windows update 10, or 8.1 Update 1
- On your old workstation, 2020 QuickBooks version
- Processor-2.4 GHz
- RAM should be 4GB ( 8 GB is recommended)
- Disk space of 2.5 GB ( extra space may require for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- An internet connection with a speed of 1 Mbps
- Screen Resolution 1280X1024.
Here is a smart way to convert QuickBooks 2019 to QuickBooks 2020!Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Welcome screen of QuickBooks, then click on the button named “Open or restore existing company”.
- After that, you can see a window with the name “open or restore company”. You need to leave the default selection. Then click on next.
- A window gets opened “open a company”. Go to the I: drive ( for this, you need to click on an icon named “Computer” located on the left-hand side)
- Go to the next screen and then choose the I: drive.
- Double-click the I: drive, or once-click it, and then click Open. You can now see a list of files from QuickBooks stored on this drive. Scroll through to find the file you are updating to.
You will see multiple files matching that name; the one that needs to be updated will display the yellow-green QuickBooks icon on the left side of its name and will show “QuickBooks Company File” on the right side under the Type column >
Check the “Open file in multi-user mode” box and then press Open.
- Please fill in your QuickBooks Admin username and password when prompted.
- Click the Install Now button until the password is entered.
- The file now goes through the process of updating and backup.
- When done, you will receive confirmation that you updated the file.
With the above steps, you have done with QuickBooks Upgradation. If you feel any issue in any of the above steps, you can contact our support team for help. We will assist you by providing detailed information. Dial our toll-free Phone Number +1-833-353-0548 now!