Intuit design QuickBooks to flourish business by its exciting feature avail to manage the financial aspects of your business. To keep QuickBooks up-to-date intuit release various upgrades from time to time. However, sometimes users want to download upgrade they may face error. It can be because of the corrupted file which obstruct the path.
So now we will go in detail of error 16026 users may confront while downloading the upgrade of QuickBooks.
Causes of QuickBooks error 16026
Most of the probable reasons of getting error 16026 are the following:
- Internet connectivity issues obstructing the updates.
- If you are not using the latest version of internet explorer.
- Quickbooks version isn’t compatible with your window version.
- If the installation of QuickBooks file is not proper or got damaged while installing QuickBooks in your new window.
Solution to resolve QuickBooks error 16026
Follow the mentioned steps to fix the QuickBooks error 16026
- First of all close QuickBooks and open it again.
- Then open the financial institution directory in QuickBooks
- After that go to banking then select online banking and then to available financial institutions
- If the financial institution directory appears to the left then QuickBooks is successful in accessing one of the online services of intuit.
- If you can access the internet within QuickBooks or from the web browser try to download the program update again.
- Now check the version of internet explorer.
- Open the internet explorer.
- Then go to help and then select about internet explorer.
- Check the version of internet explorer
- If the version is not the latest then download it from the website.
- After the latest version of internet explorer if the problem still persists then it could be that the QBW file did not install correctly or damaged during the process.
- In this case try to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks to function it properly.
However, if the QuickBooks error 16026 still persists after following the above steps then seek professional assistance to troubleshoot the error 16026. Dial QuickBooks Error Support Number 1-833-325-0220 to get in touch with us and sort out your issue in proper guidance of experts.