QuickBooks Payroll is an amazing accounting tool that gives essential benefits to the firms in managing paychecks & W-2’s for employees. Users can concentrate on other aspects of business such as Tax calculations, e-filing, Direct deposits etc.
But, there are certain situations where users find some issues. While getting a message pop up “Current enhanced Payroll service is unavailable” spotted towards QuickBooks Payroll error PS060. For expert advice regarding the issue, you can contact at +1-833-353-0548. Consider this blog to resolve Payroll error PS033.
What brings QB Payroll Error PS060?
QB Payroll error PS060 is a common error that obstructs the smooth working of QB Payroll.. Several reasons that are considered for the appearance of this issue are:-
- When Intuit’s server goes down.
- If still using the older version of QuickBooks, as Intuit won’t support the old version of Payroll.
- When the third party security observes QB connection with Intuit as a threat. The QuickBooks might have been blocked.
- While conducting a full system scan to remove virus & malware.
Efficient ways to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
Follow the given steps carefully to fix QB PS060 Payroll error:-
Make Adjustments in Billing & Subscription settings
- Firstly, Open “My Account”
- Choose the company to Edit & make alterations.
- Now, go to Billing & click the Edit option.
- Check & Verify all the corrections & modifications.
- Click save & close to all the adjustments made.
- Preview it for confirmation.
- Now save the changes made.
Download the latest QB Payroll version.
Using an old version could be a cause of the issue. To resolve it, quickly download the latest version of QB Payroll.
Hold Back for server Response
Sometimes, Intuit servers go down or there might be some issues in it. Therefore, it’s better to pause for sometime until everything goes to a normal state.
After checking all these measures, you would be able to efficiently resolve QuickBooks Payroll error PS060. For more information, contact us at +1-833-353-0548